This site is moved to other domain!

You should be automatically redirected in 9 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.detector-pro.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, September 28, 2008



Stumble Upon Toolbar
written by: Ukion in
[] [] []

Nouveau Riche - dream which become reality


Don't want to miss a single bit? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!


Are you an entrepreneur or dream catcher? Do you ever dream to build a vacation house on the top of the cliff facing the ocean? Do you want to drink your coffee in the morning while enjoying the beautiful view? Do you feel that you have to work harder and save your money for retirement?

As most of the people said: Gold is getting old. The “nouveau niche” people (French for "new rich") are those who abandon the deferred-life plan and create luxury lifestyles now using the currency of the time and mobility. People don’t want to be millionaires – they want to experience what they believe - only millions can buy! $1,000,000 in the bank isn’t the fantasy. The fantasy is the lifestyle of complete freedom it supposedly allows.

Most asked question is: How can one individual can achieve the millionaire lifestyle of complete freedom without first having $1,000,000?”

One unique idea, one dream become true and thats it! How to accomplish that?

Most of “nouveau riche” people start with finding people which believe in their ideas. Venture capitalists are essential to entrepreneurship. They invest their money after getting to know entrepreneurial partners. These relationships grow as their projects progress. While project progress grows, also grows wealth and power, which is essence of "nouveau riche" people.

Fortune magazine with article present a list of "nouveau riche" billionaires, their wealth, billionaire business ideas and way of their success. Read more here!




Subscribe to DetectorProDid you enjoy this post? Why not leave a comment below and continue the conversation, or Subscribe to Feed and get articles like this delivered automatically to your Email or feed reader.



Related articles by tags



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder why you were asking for the comments of a critic when in fact you have a great blog! Or maybe it wasn't you who was asking and I just made a mistake?

Anyway, I just hope I have more time to read all your posts. I want to be one of the "nouveau riche". I don’t want to be a millionaire like you said about them, I just want to use the millions to experience the dreams that I believe in. I hope you won't mind if I make this statement a part of my post in my "Dreams List" blog, linking to your post.

Anonymous said...

@Maria: Thanks for wonderful comment. I would love to add my blog link to your Dream List. Thanks!

Ukion