This site is moved to other domain!

You should be automatically redirected in 9 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.detector-pro.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008



Stumble Upon Toolbar
written by: Ukion in
[]

Winner of 1500 EC credits for March on Detector Entrecard monthly contest


Don't want to miss a single bit? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!


As you might know I am running a monthly contest. Every last day of each month, until the end of 2008, I will send 1500 EntreCard credits to lucky contest winner of each month. You can read more HERE.

I proudly announced winner of March:

Congratulations to the winner and thank you for participating to this contest.
Please provide me with EC email address where to send the EC credits.

All other participants of the contest are moved to the next month drawing.




Subscribe to DetectorProDid you enjoy this post? Why not leave a comment below and continue the conversation, or Subscribe to Feed and get articles like this delivered automatically to your Email or feed reader.



Related articles by tags



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so ever!
My litle thanks:
http://aboutblogcontest.blogspot.com/2008/04/winner-of-detector-contest.html

IndoConsoles said...

Congratz @glf.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations glF! I visit this blog several times and I wait for someone to convince me that this contest is not another fake. But you prize and your post about it convince me that Ukion blog - Detector is the real thing. I wonder why Ukion haven't own domain for this blog. Alexa blog rating and technorati blog rating for his site increase radically/

Ukion, please answer my question!!

Ukion said...

@todoblogger: My strategy for this blog is to wait month or two, and then move it to pro/own domain(domain is set up and waiting). For me, blogger public domain is very good way to get high position in Google search. Maybe don't sound pro, but this site politic and popularity is not directly connected with domain name, it is more about good quality content and regular visitors.

Best regards,
Ukion